Saturday, January 31, 2009

My truck is due for inspection this month, so I had to go out and buy 6 new tires --my wallet took a beating-- went to the garage today to see if it would pass, NOT!.... I have a broken lens cover on my fog light and also a broken shock in the front, so....... in order to pass inspection I need to get these fixed. Thank goodness for holiday pay! The truck is almost 8 years old with 125 thousand miles, I am hoping it will last me for a few more years being a diesel engine I should get at least another 100 thousand on it, at least I can always hope. I am getting much better traction in the snow with my new tires so that is good.
I am working the overnight shift at work , got about 3 hours of sleep this afternoon before coming in tonight at 10, by 7am i will be tired. Fred and Linda will most likely go out for breakfast, but i think i will stay home and try to sleep. We will see what morning brings. Drinking my Mt. Dew will help me stay awake anyways. Have a great day!

No comments: