Thursday, February 5, 2009

Here we are into February, not much new going on..... still cold, 8 below 0 this morning on my way to work. Only warmed up to 18 during the day. I have this weekend off ...yahoo! It is supposed to warm up into the high 30's---- heat wave!!! It is also Lindas birthday on Saturday, she will be 17 years young!!! Hard to believe she has been here almost 6 months, the time has just flown by. It has certainly been fun. She has her last basketball game on Friday. Saturday I am picking up a friend of hers from the team and taking them out for pizza and then who knows what we will come up with to do. I'm not sure if she will like American cake or not, I know she loves American chocolate ice cream and Subway sandwiches.
It's been too cold to do much outside so not many pictures being taken. I will take pictures at her last game. So long......

No comments: