Sunday, January 11, 2009

Wow, finally found the energy to get to computer, typing without my glasses so excuse any typos. I havent felt good since last wednesday night. Finally left work friday night and went to the emergency room and got checked out. I have a urinary tract infection, somehow that makes my body ache and have a fever and feel just down right miserable. They thot it was the flu at first so some male nurse came in and stuck a long q-tip type thing all the way up my nose on both sides. How that can tell you if i have the flu or not is beyond me. So I am on medication to get rid of the infection and hopefully the fever. Tired of feeling cold(sitting in recliner with quilt over me) while temp in living room is above 80 from the woodstove. I am just now beginning to feel like a human again. I HATE being sick. Okay, enough about that. Today we are getting a snowstorm looks like there is at least 3 inches on the ground and it is still coming down pretty good.
Linda has been playing in the woodshop with Fred and really enjoying herself. Mom and Dad(hers) may have to buy her a scrollsaw when she gets back home or a lathe.
Okay gotta go in the shower, have a great day!!!!

No comments: