Friday, December 19, 2008

Well, I worked 5 am to 1 pm today, came home just in time for it to start snowing. Lindas game was cancelled today due to the coming storm. Jung In, our exchange student from last year was supposed to arrive at 6:30 tonight in Portland. Due to the bad weather in Newark, NJ she is stranded there at the airport until tomorrow morning. She is supposed to fly out at 9 am and arrive in Portland at 10:40 am. I am hoping that they wont cancel that one. I am working tonight in the office as backup supervisor from 10 pm -6 am, so needless to say I didnt get much sleep this evening before coming in to work. Fred and Linda "played" in the wood shop tonight while i was trying to rest. So, I will get home around 6:45 in the morning and Fred, Linda and I are going to go to breakfast then to portland to hopefully pickup Jung In. I will try to get some sleep in the afternoon because I have to come back into work again at 10pm. Then I have to work Monday and Tuesday 7-3 both days and then I am off for 8 whole days!!!!! YAHOO! Get to spend some time with the girls and have fun. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!