Monday, December 8, 2008

I've always said I would never complain about the cold because I dont like the summer heat, but today was bit chilly. 10 degrees without counting the wind chill factor. It was a little cold out there while trying to dump and clean the horses water tub in the pasture. Got it done tho, good clean water for them for a week or so. They were at the gate waiting to come in tonight, I think they were glad to get out of the cold wind. We have the wood stove cranking tonight. I love wood heat. Linda has her first game against Marshwood tomorrow, I think she is a little nervous about playing. I dont think she is quite sure on all the plays or where she should be on the court at certain times. Thats the whole part of playing and learning as you go. I'm sure she will be fine once she gets warmed up on the court.