Thursday, November 26, 2009

Stayed up late last night watching Game Plan. It was pretty good. While watching it I heard a noise which sounded like my cell phone going off, I thot, its after midnight who could be texting me this late?! I went to check the phone and much to my surprise it was Jung In, our former exchange student from South Korea . She is going to school in the state of Washington, she came here last year for Christmas and last time I talked to her she thought she would be going home for this Christmas. Things have changed, she will be coming here! Yahoo! Not only that her brother wants to come visit us for Christmas also while she is here.... should be a great time together. So what I am leading up to is, its Thanksgiving and I have so much to be thankful for. Freds and my lives have been enriched by two wonderful girls from foreign countries and we still miss them. I am so glad God brought them into our lives.
I am so thankful for Gods unconditional love, good friends- new and old-, good food, my job and a roof over my head. There is so much bad stuff in the news it is nice to focus on the good stuff once in a while..... so Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: