Sunday, October 11, 2009

Before I came into work last night I noticed a bump on my right shoulder blade that had been kind of itchy for a few days. I had Fred look at it and he pulled a small tick out but thot there was still something in there. So after I got off work at 6 this morning i went to the ER and they numbed it and took out the mouth of a tick, it looked infected so i am on antibiotics for 2 weeks. JOY Joy! At least it is all out now.
I think it was a beautiful weather day today, I tried to rest from 11 to 5 and did sleep some so that was good. So needless to say i didnt see much of the good weather. Hope to stay up some tomorrow and enjoy the day. I do not like working these overnight shifts, it messes me up!Oh well, it helps pay the bills, thankful i have a job. Have a great day!

No comments: