Monday, May 11, 2009

Yesterday was Mothers day, the 3 of us went out for breakfast, Linda cleaned stalls for me- good girl! Linda and I went to church together, came home had lunch. We decided to harness Bud and drive him for a while. Linda and I did the work , Fred "supervised". Must be a male thing! We drove for over 40 minutes, I let Linda do most of the driving while I sat back and relaxed. It was a good day, then reality set in and I had to go to work for 3-11pm. Woke up this morning at 5:30, fed the horses and put them out, cleaned stalls, took Linda to school, went to Dover, fueled up my truck, went grocery shopping, bought oil for my truck,(needs to be changed). Came home put groceries away, walked the dog, checked my email, going to go visit a friend, then off to work for 2-10. It is a gorgeous day out there for me anyway, it is about 58 degrees. Linda thot it was cold out this morning. I could live with 65-70 all year --no hotter!!! Off I go.......

No comments: