Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Tuesday was a busy day for Ginger. I had a little girl come over and ride her , after she got done her father rode her while Linda rode Bud, then I rode her along with Linda and Bud. She is such a good horse. I got up at 3:30 this morning, worked 5-1, came home cleaned stalls, rode Ginger for half hour, took her out thru the trail that Fred and Gene have been working on clearing. It is going to be nice out thru the woods once they are done. Went to school to pick up linda, she stayed after to play/practice in the gym for basketball, she was the only girl. Came home made chop suey for supper, brought the horses in, groomed Bud, he was covered in mud somehow. watched tv for a while, Linda and I went to my friend Ana's house to visit and have hot chocolate. We are borrowing a sleeping bag from her for Linda to go to a birthday slumber party this weekend. came home and finished feeding the horses and now i am done for the night.

No comments: