Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sunday I didnt make it to church, but Linda and I got to ride together. First time i have been back on Bud since I fell off. We had fun. She played in the woodshop with Fred most of the afternoon. She really enjoys working with the wood and making things. Monday, Linda rode Ginger again, she thinks she will take Ginger home with her... I told her no way.. Ginger is staying right here. Tuesday... Veterans day, Linda had no school, she spent most of the day doing stuff with Fred, then we met some people from CHI at Portsmouth Bowl and did some bowling. I had to work today (7-3). Tomorrow I work 8-4 and then I am off for 3 days. 2 days at equine affaire and the third day trip to Boston. Busy, busy, busy........I will post some pictures tomorrow hopefully.

No comments: