Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Fred and I took Linda to Deerfield fair even tho it was a rainy day we had a good time. Got to eat lots of good fair food and ice cream. Linda and I lost Fred for about 4 hours, we were very tired from walking around trying to find him. We finally found him talking to a friend of ours about tractors. Linda bought a cowgirl hat, she looks real cute in it. When I download the pictures I will post one of her in it. Freds sister and husband also went with us, she brought me some presents for today I turn 51, yahoo!!!
Linda is supposed to have a game tomorrow morning but I'm thinking it will be cancelled with all the rain, then in the afternoon she is supposed to go with the team to Gillette stadium to watch the Revolution soccer team play, dont know if that will happen either. Wait and see I guess.

No comments: