Friday, September 26, 2008

Bud's having a bad hair day, but the girls are having fun.


Wednesday, didnt feel well in morning, but by after noon was feeling better. I thought I would surprise Linda and meet her at the bus with Ginger. She didnt have any soccer practice and hasnt had much time to ride since starting school. She was surprised. While waiting for the bus I was talking with our neighbor and asked him if his daughter would want a ride on Ginger when she got home from school. He didnt think so because she is afraid of being up high on them. so i said okay. Linda got off the bus all smiles as usual, I took her book bags passed her the helmet and said take her for a ride. She was even more smiles, if that is possible. While she was riding Ginger I decided to ride Bud, just finished saddling him up and the neighbor came with his daughter, she wanted to have a ride. Soooo... I told Linda we had to swap horses, I finished bridling Bud, Linda took him and I put the girl on Ginger. She was a little nervous, but was wanting to trot, laughing all the time on her. She was telling me all about monarch butterflies and school. So, needless to say I didnt get to ride, but it was worth seeing the smiles on the girls faces.

No comments: