Not much going on to blog about,
1. Brandy still takes off running even with being zapped, but she does come back eventually.
2. Haying is done for the season and all in the barn.
3.Bandit is dirty as ever!!!
4. Taking Bandit to versatility challenge on Saturday, should be a fun day.
5. Hoping to give him a bath and "hoping " he will stay clean for tomorrow. Ha ha ha....
6. Fred has a diabetic ulcer on his middle toe!! Trips to wound care in Wells are helping along with antibiotic pills (when he takes them). Have to change the bandage every night, YUCKY!
7. If pills dont help heal it he may end up going to into hyperbaric chamber for 5 days in a row at 2 hours a day.
8. If that doesn't help the blood flow better, then he may eventually have to lose his toe so it wont infect the bone.
9. If he does lose toe, the middle toe is best one to lose according to doctors, the rest of the toes will balance him.
10. So, off to get trailer ready for tomorrow. then off to work til 10pm.
11. I guess there was some stuff to post ..... :)
Say Cheese! by Ree
3 days ago