Friday, November 26, 2010

Well, Thanksgiving is over and I am sick of eating turkey already! Jung In arrived with only a half hour delay on Monday. Chicago had severe thunderstorms that slowed the flight down. It has been a fun week having her back here. We had dinner on Wed. cause i had to work on Thursday. She helped me peel potatoes. Tuesday made 2 pumpkin pies and one apple pie. By tuesday night on pumpkin was gone, I guess I did okay with it , Fred and she liked it. Working tonight then have Sat. off, hopefully the weather will be nice enough to walk on the beach. Then sadly she leaves bright and early Sunday morning like at 6 am out of Portland. Rise and shine!!
Jung In played in the wood shop with Freds supervision yesterday and made a giraffe puzzle. I brought in 2 loads of wood and now my back is paying for it... oh well, nice and toasty last night.

No comments: