Sunday, October 3, 2010

Instead of riding Bandit tonight I decided to take him for a walk to see some cows and sheep. We walked by the cows while they were eating and B was nervous and walked a little fast but we made it ok. Went into the next driveway and watched the sheep, he was okay with that and there was also a dog barking out of sight, no problem. So we turned around to head back home still staying on opposite side of road of cows. He was more anxious going back and when the cows(heifers) not sure what to call them) decided to run along the fence line woooeeeee, we both did some fast maneuvering. Got a little bit of rope burn on my hand but I'm ok. Thankfully the people going by slowed down or stopped until he decided to stand still. We eventually made it back by them and once by them he walked just as nice with me. A tractor trailer even went by and that didnt phase him at all. Go figure! I guess we need to take some more walk bys before I try to ride him down that street....

No comments: