Friday, July 31, 2009

Fred, Debbie and I went to try her out. The lady couldnt find the bridle so I rode her with just the halter. She didnt do too bad. She does like to be near the other horses who were in the barn but she did listen to me. I am hoping to go back again this weekend and try her in a cart to see how she goes, she is supposed to drive so we shall see....
Deb and Fred were sitting in the truck waiting for me while i got some phone numbers, while they were waiting all of a sudden my windows went down on the driver side and the passenger side. We were able to get the driver side one back up but the passenger side kept going down after i would put it up. Have to take it to the shop on monday for them to fix it... more expenses... poor Debbie had to ride home in the rain with the window down... she didnt get too wet..:)

No comments: