Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Linda and I finally got a chance to ride together today. She rode Ginger and I rode big bad Bud. He tried to pull a couple of antics (tantrums) but I was ready for him this time. No more coming off if I can help it. I actually trotted him up the driveway a couple of times and he listened pretty well. It was a nice relaxing ride for Linda on Ginger (my good horse) :)
Parent/teacher conferences today, been busy so far this morning, woke Linda up, ate my usual blueberry muffin and chocolate milk, put the horses out and fed them, took Linda to school, cleaned stalls and now going to shower and get ready for school, then off to work for 4-12m.
Linda tried calling her friend Jessica this morning but she wasnt there, she talked to her mom for a few minutes. I think today is Jessicas birthday thats why she wanted to talk to her. Okay, gotta go...

No comments: