Thursday, October 9, 2008

Well, its been quite a day! Went to some training for the turnpike, went to lunch with a friend, picked Linda up from soccer practice. It was so nice out I decided to ride Bud. He was bad right from the start, he wanted to be with Ginger.(like he doesnt see her all day)!!! Linda decided to ride Ginger and made Bud even worse want to be with her. We went out in the back field to trot and canter up a hill, Ginger was a ways ahead of us , I asked Bud for a trot, he decided to go from a walk to a full bore gallop, and then decided to throw in a buck for me, off I went onto the ground!!! OUCH!!! Thank goodness I wear a helmet. I can barely walk and feel sick to my stomach. I actually did get back on him and rode him a little more just to make him know that he wasnt going to get rid of me that easy. I hope i can move tomorrow. I took 3 Advil and sat in the whirlpool tub for about 45 minutes, but it doesnt seem to have helped. Oh well, I guess I need to cowgirl up and quit my whining. so long,...

No comments: