cowgirlwannabe
I love my horses and using them to put smiles on peoples faces of all ages.
My Blog List
A Spot of Mercy
Pony Girl Rides Again
Bush Babe
Julie Goodnight On the Road
One Cowgirl
Confessions of a Pioneer Woman
Blog Archive
►
2013
(15)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2012
(33)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(6)
►
2011
(120)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(25)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(10)
►
2010
(245)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(25)
►
August
(38)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(40)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(16)
►
2009
(273)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(41)
►
August
(28)
►
July
(35)
►
June
(28)
►
May
(27)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(25)
▼
2008
(103)
►
December
(29)
▼
November
(27)
Linda had fun at her drum lesson. Although I am st...
Linda got her basketball uniform tonight, she got ...
Pouring rain, high winds makes for a very nasty da...
Went to the mall today to shop for a winter coat f...
Linda #24 has made the first team for the basketba...
Bud chilling in the sun, Ginger checking out the n...
Ginger putting smiles on little girls faces
I love this tree, how did it not fall into the riv...
If a tree falls in the woods, will Fred hear it?
Brrr.... 16 degrees last night on my way home from...
Brrr... it's a little chilly this morning, lots of...
More views of Boston: Bunker Hill Monument, views ...
Seriously, Linda has not gained any weight , she i...
Linda told me to write that she has gained so much...
Fred reading Uncle Henrys seeing whats for sale, t...
We had a good time at the Equine Affaire, lots of ...
mexico,japan, germany, belgium, france " the girls...
Linda driving "duck" bus, the girls, drummer in Qu...
Linda was trying out the equi-cizer, it is suppose...
Canadian cowgirls in background of three horse hit...
Linda riding Ginger, Linda bowling
Linda taking a snooze during road trip, Linda cutt...
Sunday I didnt make it to church, but Linda and I ...
Okay, I never thought I would say this because I c...
Tuesday was a busy day for Ginger. I had a little ...
went to sign Linda up for basketball tonight, saw ...
Whew! What a day. Got up at 5:30, put the horses o...
►
October
(24)
►
September
(23)
About Me
cowgirlwannabe
like to use my horse to put smiles on other peoples faces, we have hosted foreign exchange students the last 2 years and have really enjoyed it
View my complete profile
Monday, November 17, 2008
Seriously, Linda has not gained any weight , she is just too active playing sports and riding. Now with basketball I dont think she will put on any weight. Of course she doesnt like our American chocolate, but she does like our peanut butter.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment